April 15, 2010

Here We Go...

I got the job. I'm processing it, and dealing with it. I know I'll survive, as long as Wesley is okay. So we'll see how daycare goes, and just as with the job search I'm praying for God's will to be done because I'm too partial to know which outcome to pray for.

Thankfully, Michael has decided that we will use a real daycare. He doesn't want a falling out with his aunt if something happens, and I'm just glad he finally heard me. I am slowly but surely learning how be a good wife and share my concerns in a way that allows Michael to change his mind and still let it be his decision. :)

Wesley has a sinus infection, but by Monday he should be feeling a lot better, because the doctor put him on antibiotics today. Oh boy, I start Monday and have to leave him with strangers before he's all better. I'll be okay, I promise.

Tomorrow I'm going to visit the daycares, make a decision, and get him set up. I would have gone today, but I didn't have anyone to leave him with, and I want to spend every minute with him anyway.

The last thing I'm worried about is being able to pump enough breastmilk. My new employer has more than 50 employees, so they have to let me pump. Still, I don't want it to be an issue because I don't want to be 'that employee'. So, I'm praying that I'll know the right words to say, and that they'll support my efforts to keep breastfeeding.

No comments: