April 30, 2009

My Eggo is Preggo

I wanted to set that as my facebook status, but Michael made a face, so I decided to use it here instead.

Yep, I'm pregnant! And right now, as you'll see to the right, my baby looks like a reptile. But that's ok, I know eventually the tadpoleishness will fade and it will be clear that the father of my child is indeed human. Assuming that my husband is human...hmmm...I hadn't thought about that before.

But, anyway. This is a little earlier than we had planned, but, surprise! God doesn't always think our plans are the best thing for us, and so here we are. Yay!

I will keep everyone updated, for now I'm going to be a responsible (eek!) mother and go get some sleep.

6 comments:

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Congratulations!
I'm so happy for you!! I never "planned" any of our kids!! A friend of ours said that his baby girl looked like an Alien on the ultrasound. I asked him if he was sure that she wasn't!! ;)

I'm sure your baby will be gorgeous!!

Hugs!!

Gucci Mama said...

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I am so so happy for you! I'm, like, way more excited than is rational for someone who is a complete stranger.

Congratulations!

How are you feeling?

Me said...

Oh! Congrats!
I'm like...a day less pregnant than you...or something...
Woohoo! for you!
Hope it is all smooth sailing, hope you're feeling great!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Your blog ROCKS my face off. Come by and get your award! It's so cute!!

Hugs!!

Rach said...

Congrats!!! One Book you have to read Healthy sleep Habits, Happy Child! by Marc weissbluth, M.D
I love this book it is my Bible i have three kids and All of them asked me If they can go to sleep at 8:00 what kids does that. they NEVER fight me.
Congrats and enjoy the moments!!

SabrinaT said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! How exciting..