December 31, 2009

My Precious Boy

Wesley is here and well. Better than well, actually, he's fantastic! He was born at seven pounds, four ounces, and 19.75 inches. All that heartburn I suffered through was well worth it for his beautiful head of dark hair, and contrary to popular belief, not all babies are born with blue eyes. We were not quite sure what color his eyes were when he was born, but they weren't blue and they've since turned to a gray-brown that I've never seen before, and I'm completely in love with it.

I don't have a picture that fully captures his greatness yet, but I doubt a picture will ever compare to him in person, so you'll have to make do with what I have. These pictures are copyrighted by JCPenney.






As you can see, he is the cutest baby ever. I love, Love, LOVE the picture of Wesley and Michael. I have more pictures to post that we have taken ourselves, but I haven't downloaded them to the computer yet. Hopefully I'll get that done soon, but one thing I have learned well is to not make plans or set time-specific goals.

3 comments:

Rach said...

What a handsome baby. Congrats!!

Me said...

I am so happy for you!
So, so, so cute!

I've been waiting ever so impatiently, so thanks for updating. ;-)

Congrats on the wonderful little boy you've been blessed with! Yay!

Gucci Mama said...

I'm sorry I haven't been by sooner to tell you he's so gorgeous! He's perfect and beautiful and adorable. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!